Friday, October 16, 2009

Just when you think that life is complete, you bump into a wall that clears your vision and erases all the blurriness to face the ugly truth that your life wont be the same again. You live the minute, and day by day, saying thank you and what ever, let everything come what may, but even at the peek of your strength, you realize how weak you are; almost a tear away!
I might be pessimistic, but am the strongest of those I’ve known; yet even my strength seems to fade away in front of a tear shed by a dear one and there was nothing I could say!
Its ok, you will survive! But God only knows how her body will strive to keep her breathing and live by my side, to kiss her every night and tell her good night, with fear of the dark day to come with the minute where I have to say goodbye!
Her hair is falling, like tears on my cheeks, I manage to dry the tears but how can I grow her falling hair and wipe her boldness fear
This is my struggle with cancer my friends, it is not something to forget, ignore or fear!
Yet, faith will always guide me through that she will always be here!

No comments: